Watch a family friendly movie on our 16-foot outdoor screen. Bring a blanket or chair to sit on the amphitheater seating or grassy hill. Come an hour early for free activities and giveaways! All ages welcome. Cost: Non-perishable food donation.
Here is the calendar for 2023:
• Friday, June 16 – Activities 8:00 p.m. and Minons Rise of Gru 9 p.m.
• Friday, July 14 – Activities 8:00 p.m. and Onward 9 p.m.
• Friday, August 18 – Activities 7:30 p.m. and DC League of Superpets 8:30 p.m.
• Friday, September 15 – Activities 6:30 p.m. and The Mitchells vs. The Machines 7:30 p.m
Sponsored by: Ardent Mills.
Welcome to the discussion.
Thank you for taking part in our commenting section. We want this platform to be a safe and inclusive community where you can freely share ideas and opinions. Comments that are racist, hateful, sexist or attack others won’t be allowed. Just keep it clean. Do these things or you could be banned:
• Don’t name-call and attack other commenters. If you’d be in hot water for saying it in public, then don’t say it here.
• Don’t spam us.
• Don’t attack our journalists.
Let’s make this a platform that is educational, enjoyable and insightful.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.