If you live in Hastings and have yard waste or branches from the recent snow and rain events that need to be removed from your yard or boulevard, please note the following:
- You can bring them to the Seasonal Drop Site, located at 425 31st St. E., off of Commerce Drive, in the MN Coaches parking lot (Hastings residents only). Hours through April 30th are Wednesdays, 3:00-7:00 p.m. and Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. to 2 :00 p.m. Branches must be under four feet in length and three inches or less in diameter, bundled with string or twine; grass, leaf and brush debris must be in compostable paper bags; or
- If you have Tennis Sanitation’s annual composting program, waste and branches can be picked up as part of the program. Follow branch sizing/bundling directions above; or
- If you want to schedule a one-time, curbside pick-up for yard waste and branches, you can call Tennis Sanitation at 651-459-1887. There is an additional pick-up fee of $4 + tax, per minute of loading time. Follow branch sizing/bundling directions and debris collection requirements above.
Please note: Property owners are responsible for boulevard debris, per city ordinance. Brush piles can’t be left on the curb or anywhere on the property. The city does not provide a pickup service.
Welcome to the discussion.
Thank you for taking part in our commenting section. We want this platform to be a safe and inclusive community where you can freely share ideas and opinions. Comments that are racist, hateful, sexist or attack others won’t be allowed. Just keep it clean. Do these things or you could be banned:
• Don’t name-call and attack other commenters. If you’d be in hot water for saying it in public, then don’t say it here.
• Don’t spam us.
• Don’t attack our journalists.
Let’s make this a platform that is educational, enjoyable and insightful.
Email questions to email@example.com.