Candy Cane Hunt in City Parks
Find candy canes hidden in five city parks and win prizes. Now through December 11.
Post Date: 12/05/2022 4:31 PM
The annual Candy Cane Hunt in Hastings is underway and runs through December 11. Bring the family to the City parks for some seasonal fun.
Candy Canes are hidden in 5 Hastings Parks.
• Use the 5 clues to locate in which parks the candy canes are hidden.
• Each Candy Cane will have a letter attached. Write down this letter or take a picture.
• At the end of your hunt you should have 5 letters to unscramble a word.
• The hunt can be walked on the trails & would take 1.5 hours to complete. If driving, the hunt takes around 30 minutes.
• Email your unscrambled word and/or photos to email@example.com
• Prize information will follow once you submit your email
Candy Cane Clues:
• Clue # 1. This Park has an outdoor ice rink, warming house and zip line at the playground
• Clue # 2. This park is close to the Fire Department
• Clue # 3. Holiday lights shine along the riverfront at this park
• Clue # 4. A new playground is being installed at this park in 2023 & has access to a small lake
• Clue # 5. A park where we host free Ice fishing programs in January and February
• Please leave Candy Canes for the next person to find. (candy canes are 2 feet tall with a laminated letter zip tied)
• If you think a candy cane or letter has gone missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace it as soon as possible.
• This activity is free and open to all ages. Prizes are free and provided by the Hastings Parks and Rec Department. Prizes are a box of flavored candy canes or an m&m filled candy cane.
• We hope you get outdoors and enjoy the parks and trails during the Candy Cane hunt!
• E-mail the answer of the unscrambled word to email@example.com or 651-480-6182 & prize information will be provided!
• Questions? Contact Hastings Parks and Rec 651-480-6182 or firstname.lastname@example.org