The registration form is now open for Minnesota parents to claim a $200 Visa gift card for their fully vaccinated 12- to 17-year-olds.
In order to be eligible for a $200 Visa gift card, Minnesotans 12-17 must start and complete their vaccination series between Oct. 18 and Nov. 30.
“Registration is open — and you can now claim your $200,” said Gov. Tim Walz. “All it takes is rolling up your sleeves and getting your COVID-19 vaccine.”
“Thank you to all the Minnesotans 12- to 17-years-old who are rolling up their sleeves,” said Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan. “You’re helping our state fight COVID-19, and we’re excited to get you these rewards!”
Parents can register their fully vaccinated 12- to 17-year-old for a $200 Visa gift card online by visiting the ‘Kids Deserve a Shot’ webpage.
Registration for the Visa gift cards will be open until 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 30. Parents can learn more about vaccinating their children at: mn.gov/vaxforkids/.
How families can find a shot for their child:
- Visit mn.gov/vaxforkids to find clinic locations near you.
- Check with their pediatrician, family medicine clinic, or pharmacy about appointments.
- Watch for vaccination clinics being offered at schools or other community locations around Minnesota.
How Minnesotans can get a COVID-19 test:
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment for a free rapid or saliva test at one of the state’s no-cost community testing sites across Minnesota.
- Order a free saliva test through the state’s no-cost at-home COVID-19 testing program.
- Find a testing option, including through local providers, pharmacies and clinics, near you through the state’s Find Testing Locations map.