NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT,
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Restated Declaration of Coventants, Conditions and Restrictions Briar Hill, Dakota County, Minnesota, by Chase Kinney, as fee owner(s) of the below-described property subject to said Declarations.
2. Pursuant to the Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions Briar Hill, filed in the Office of the County Recorder for Dakota County on December 3, 1980 as Document No. 572162 and all amendments thereto, a lien exists for unpaid assessments and fees incurred from September 1, 2018 to the date of this notice.
3. No action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by the statutory lien or any part thereof, or if an action has been instituted it has been dismissed or discharged prior to the commencement of these proceedings
4. As of the date of this notice the amount due, pursuant to the Association's Declarations and By-laws, is: $3,512.80.
5. As of the date of this notice, the names of all parties that have been released from liability for the assessment lien are as follows: NONE.
6. Legal description of property:
Lot Sixty (60), Block One (1), Briar Hill 4th Addition
7. Physical address of property: 3824 Willow Way, Eagan, Minnesota 55122
8. Tax parcel identification number: 10-14993-01-600
9. Pursuant to the provisions of the Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions Briar Hill, the lien will be foreclosed and the property will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, State of Minnesota, as follows:
Date and time of sale: June 20, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Place of sale: Dakota County Sheriff's Office, Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota 55033
to pay the debt then secured by said lien, including any additional assessments and late fees that may become due through the date of sale, along with the costs, attorney's fees and disbursements allowed by law.
10. The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagor, or mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of said sale.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
12. Minnesota Statutes Section 582.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on: December 20, 2019.
13. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Dated as of May 1, 2019
GREENSTEIN SELLERS, PLLC
Daniel B. Greenstein (#142104)
Matthew S. Greenstein (#392044)
825 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1648
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Telephone: (763) 285-4677
Attorneys for Briar Hill Homeowners
05/09/19 - 06/13/19