Hastings spring cleanup day set for April 27
The city of Hastings will hold its household hazardous waste drop-off day and spring cleanup event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 27. All Dakota County residents (ID required) shred unwanted documents and dispose of hazardous waste and electronics (except computer monitors and TVs) for free.
Other items that can be dropped off include:
• Appliances — $15 per item
• Carpet or furniture — $5-10 per item
• Construction debris — $15 for ¼ load, $30 for ½ load, or $60 for full load
• Scrap iron — $5 for ½ load or $10 for full load
• Tires — $4 for automobiles, $5 for trucks and $6 for tractors
• Computer monitors and TVs — $10 per item
• Miscellaneous material by load — $20 per car trunk, $30 per SUV trunk and $40 per truck bed (level load)
The drop-off will be at the Cal Ruedy Public Works Facility, 1225 Progress Drive, Hastings. For more information, call 651-480-6182 or email email@example.com.
Cash, check, and VISA or Mastercard are accepted for payment.