NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT,
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Common Interest Community Number 220 A Planned Community Ashwood Ponds Declaration, Dakota County, Minnesota, by Julie Brengman and Kristine Koenker, as joint tenants, of the below-described property subject to said Declarations.
2. Pursuant to the Common Interest Community Number 220 A Planned Community Ashwood Ponds Declaration, filed for record with the Dakota County Recorder on October 16, 1997 as Document No. 1450645, as amended, and Minnesota Statutes, a statutory lien exists for unpaid assessments and fees incurred from October 1, 2016 to the date of this notice.
3. No action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by the statutory lien or any part thereof, or if an action has been instituted it has been dismissed or discharged prior to the commencement of these proceedings.
4. The holder of the lien has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the assessment lien and foreclosure of said lien, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice the amount due, after acceleration pursuant to the Association's Declarations and By-laws, is $4,378.21.
6. As of the date of this notice, the names of all parties that have been released from liability for the assessment lien are as follows: NONE.
7. Pursuant to the provisions of the Common Interest Community Number 220 A Planned Community Ashwood Ponds Declaration, the lien will be foreclosed and the land located at 8755 Concord Court, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076, in the County of Dakota, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 7, Block 1, Ashwood Ponds, Common Interest Community No. 220, Dakota County, Minnesota will be sold by the sheriff of said county at public auction on October 20, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office, Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota 55033, in said county and state, to pay the debt then secured by said lien, including any additional assessments and late fees that may become due through the date of sale, along with the costs, attorneys fees and disbursements allowed by law.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagors, or mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of said sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTE, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Dated as of August 22, 2017
BERNICK LIFSON, P.A.
Daniel B. Greenstein (142104)
Attorneys for Ashwood
5500 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 1200
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416