NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALEDATE: July 6, 2012
DATE: July 6, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage executed by Gary L. Gruett and Katherine A. Gruett, husband and wife, as Mortgagor, to Victoria B. Labriola, as Mortgagee, dated January 20, 2006 and recorded February 10, 2006 as Doc. No. 2405132 in the office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota. This Mortgage is not upon registered land.
2. The assignments of the Mortgage, if any: Mortgage assigned from Victoria B. Labriola, a single person, to Victoria B. Labriola, as Trustee of the Victoria B. Labriola Revocable Trust U/A September 23, 2005 (as amended), by Assignment dated November 30, 2007, recorded December 11, 2007 in the office of the Dakota County Recorder as Doc. No. 2560558.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $225,000.00.
4. No mortgagors have been released from financial obligation on the Mortgage.
5. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by this Mortgage, or any part thereof.
6. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all other requirements of applicable statutes.
7. At the date of this notice, the amount claimed to be due on the Mortgage is: $198,516.35.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 15051 Biscayne Avenue, Rosemount, Minnesota 55068.
9. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 34-64552-02-030.
10. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
An undivided one-half interest in the real property legally described as: Lot 3, Block 2, Rosemount Business Park Second Addition, according to the recorded plat thereof, Dakota County, Minnesota
will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on the 30th day of August, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office, Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, in the City of Hastings, Dakota County, Minnesota 55033, to pay the debt then secured by said mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law.
11. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagor, the Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns, is six (6) months after the date of sale.
Attorney for Mortgagee:
Paul C. Steffenson
301 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 475
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Victoria B. Labriola, Trustee of the
Victoria B. Labriola Revocable Trust
U/A September 23, 2005 (as amended)
HOMESTEAD DESIGNATION NOTICE
"IF PART OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS YOUR HOUSE, YOU MAY DESIGNATE AN AREA AS A HOMESTEAD TO BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY.
YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE HOUSE YOU OCCUPY AND ANY AMOUNT OF THE PROPERTY AS A HOMESTEAD. THE DESIGNATED HOMESTEAD PROPERTY MUST CONFORM TO THE LOCAL ZONING ORDINANCES AND BE COMPACT SO THAT IT DOES NOT UNREASONABLY REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE REMAINING PROPERTY.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE PERSON FORECLOSING ON THE PROPERTY, THE SHERIFF, AND THE COUNTY RECORDER WITH A COPY OF THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HOMESTEAD YOU HAVE DESIGNATED BY TEN BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE DATE THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD."