NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALEDATE: May 18, 2012
DATE: May 18, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Declaration (the "Declaration"):
1. Declaration: Common Interest Community No. 499 (Condominium) PARK PLACE STORAGE AND OFFICE BURNSVILLE CONDOMINIUM Declaration
2. Date of Declaration: May 5, 2005
3. Recording Information: May 19, 2005, as Document Number 2323174, in the Office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota
4. Declarant: Park Place Storage Condominiums, Inc., a Minnesota corporation
5. Association: Park Place Storage and Office Burnsville Condominium Association, Inc., a Minnesota nonprofit corporation
6. Unit Owner: Michael J. Sebour
7. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 02-56578-05-053
8. Legal Description:
Unit No. 53, Park Place Storage and Office Burnsville Condominium, CIC Number 499, Dakota County, Minnesota
Check here if all or part of the described property is Registered (Torrens) 0
9. Physical Street Address, City, and Zip Code: 1301 East Cliff Road, Suite 53, Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
10. Pursuant to the Declaration, there is claimed to be due and owing as of May 18, 2012, from Michael J. Sebour to Park Place Storage and Office Burnsville Condominium Association, Inc., a Minnesota nonprofit corporation ("Lienor"), the amount of $3,471.97 for unpaid assessments, late fees, costs and attorneys' fees, plus additional assessments and other amounts that may have accrued since the date of this notice, including costs of collection and foreclosure.
11. Prior to the commencement of this foreclosure proceeding, Lienor has complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; and no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said lien, or any part thereof.
12. Pursuant to the Declaration, said debt creates a lien upon the above-described premises in favor of Lienor as evidenced by a Notice of Assessment Lien dated October 7, 2011, and recorded on October 13, 2011 as Document Number 2824605 in the Office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale granted by the Unit Owner in taking title to the premises subject to said Declaration, said lien will be foreclosed, and the premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County at public auction to the highest bidder on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota 55033.
14. As of the date of this notice, there are no parties that have been released from liability for the assessment lien.
15. The time allowed for redemption by the Unit Owner, his personal representative or assigns, is six (6) months from the date of said sale.
16. The date on or before which the Unit Owner must vacate the property if the account is not brought current or the property redeemed under Minn. Stat. §580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on January 18, 2013.
17. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE UNIT OWNER, THE UNIT OWNER'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
18. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
19. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Name and Address of Attorney for Lienor:
Morrison Sund PLLC
5125 County Road 101, Suite 200
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Name of Lienor:
Park Place Storage and Office Burnsville Condominium Association, Inc.