NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE KEY COMMUNITY BANK VS. HUEBSCHERNOTICE OF MORTGAGE
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: March 22, 2012
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Kevin Huebscher, a single person, and John R. Huebscher and Doris A. Huebscher, husband and wife, as mortgagors, in favor of Key Community Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated January 2, 2004, and recorded on March 2, 2004, as Document No. 2181360, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $117,600.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $105,861.97.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 6275 South Robert Trail, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55077, Property Tax ID No. 20-00600-032-03, and legally described as follows:
The East 321.10 feet of the South 400 feet of the North ¾ of the East ½ of the NE ¼ of Section 6, Township 27, Range 22, Subject to and reserving a driveway over the South 30 feet thereof for ingress and egress to the lands of John Huebscher and Doris A. Huebscher West of the above described lands, and further subject to rights acquired by the County of Dakota for highway purposes and snow fence easement, according to the United States Government survey thereof and situate in Dakota County, Minnesota (“Property”), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 10, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 13, 2012, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Key Community Bank
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Anne K. Stoudt, (#388062)
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Anastasi & Associates, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082