VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE BURBULNOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: February 23, 2012
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain real estate mortgage
executed by Joshua P. Burbul and Irene K. Burbul, husband and wife, as mortgagors, in favor of Drake Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated October 15, 2007, and recorded on October 17, 2007, as Document No. 2550962, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $495,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $507,042.46.
6. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of that certain voluntary foreclosure agreement dated February 2, 2012, and recorded on February 6, 2012, as Document No. 2846997, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (“Agreement”), the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 795 and 803 Dodd Road, West St. Paul, Minnesota 55118, Property Tax ID Nos. 42-18700-05-060 and 42-18700-05-070, and legally described as follows:
Lot 7 and the Southwesterly 10 feet of Lot 6, except the Northwesterly 45 feet of said Lots, Block 5, Crowley’s Addition to Saint Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota.
The South 25 feet of Lot 5 and the Easterly 95 feet of Lot 6, except the Southerly 10 feet of said Lot 6, Block 5, Crowley’s Addition to Saint Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota (“Property”), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 29, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is two (2) months after the date of sale.
8. Each holder of a junior lien on the Property may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minn. Stat. § 582.32, Subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of mortgagors’ redemption period as set forth herein.
9. The mortgagors must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on May 30,
2012, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Anne K. Stoudt, (#388062)
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Anastasi & Associates, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082