Letter: Thanks for supporting Patriot tourneySEAS School wishes to thank the many players, parents, and alumni volunteers who helped make the SEAS 52nd annual Patriot basketball tournament a huge success.
SEAS School wishes to thank the many players, parents, and alumni volunteers who helped make the SEAS 52nd annual Patriot basketball tournament a huge success.
• All parent and student volunteers who helped with concessions, tickets and security.
• KDWA’s Nick Tuckner, Ed Valenti and, of course, Dan Massman for the radio broadcast.
• Manny Hill and HC TV Cable for the video coverage of SEAS games.
• Dick Cragg, Ted Kranz, Doug Laumeyer and Dave Osberg for announcing the games.
• Bill Klein, Ceil Strauss, Steve West, Ryan Klein, Rita Humbert and Lori Fisher for doing scorebook and clock.
• Tim O’Brien and Green Mill for sponsoring our half-time shootout and for all the pizza.
• Tom Latuff, Greg Endres and Greg’s Meats for the hot dogs.
• Jim Cadwell for the tournament banner.
• Ann Church, Kay Caturia, Jaci Tuin and Debbie Lynch for the locker decorations.
• Kay Caturia and Colleen Petersen (Smilin’ Eyes Photography) for the photography.
• Tom Kranz and Graphic Design for the tournament programs.
• Cub for the doughnuts and The Onion Grille for the ice.
• Hastings Creamery for the malt machine.
• Lila Sturgeon, Maurita Stoker and Cheri Tetzlaff for the tourney booklet.
• Ellie Schmitz, Macy Thiele, Ian Jesme, John Osberg, Michael Perra, Jack Calkins, and Danielle Perra for the singing and playing of our national anthem.
• The Booster Team of Cyndi Cadwell, Cortney Cadwell and Lila Sturgeon
• Our custodial staff Steve Mollick, Bill McDonagh and Mitch Carmody.
• Coach Judd and Coach Cadwell for all their help this weekend and dedication to SEAS basketball.
• Lastly, but certainly not least, the student athletes and coaches for fine play and good sportsmanship.
We hope to see you all next year for our 53rd annual Patriot tournament on Feb. 11-13.
— Michelle Franzmeier