VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLSORE MAINSTREET BANK VS. J. THOMPSON & ASSOCIATES, LLCNOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
DATE: November 3, 2011
Pursuant to the Voluntary Mortgage Foreclosure Agreement, dated September 8, 2011, and recorded with the Dakota County Recorder's Office as document number 2818795, you are notified that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: March 14, 2007
2. Mortgagors: J. Thompson & Associates, LLC
3. Mortgagees: Mainstreet Bank
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on March 29, 2007, as Document Number 2506282, in the Office of the Dakota County Recorder
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
Assigned to Central Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation by written assignment recorded on August 11, 2010 as Document Number 2745864, in the recording office stated in paragraph 4.
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 28-24500-020-01, 28-24500-030-01, 28-24500-050-01 and 28-24500-070-01.
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lots 2, 3, 5, and 7, Block 1, Fox Hollow Addition, according to the recorded plat thereof, and situate in Dakota County, Minnesota.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises:
23885, 23873, 23860 and 23888 Morgan Circle, Hastings, Minnesota 55009
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Central Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Mainstreet Bank.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 225,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $271,628.48.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on December 14 , 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the Dakota County Sheriff''s Office, Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Lobby S-100, Hastings, MN 55033.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is two (2) months after the date of sale. The holder of a junior lien who has filed a notice of intent to redeem may redeem beginning after expiration of the mortgagor's redemption period.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on: Not Applicable.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Joseph M. Paiement
221 East Myrtle Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage