NOTICE OF LIEN (MORTGAGE)
DATE: January 12, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that a default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Marital Lien:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Marital Lien: Recorded by Quit Claim Deed filed November 15, 2007, Document Number 620226. Judgment and Decree granted on October 11, 2007.
2. Homeowner: Carmel Anne Johnson, a single person.
3. Lien Holder: Perry Marshall Smith, a married person.
4. Recording Information: Lien recorded on November 15, 2007, as Document Number 620226, in the Office of the County Recorder, Registrar of Titles of Dakota County, Minnesota.
5. Assignment Marital Lien, if any: NONE.
1. Tax parcel identification number of the liened premises: 02-69000-01-180
2. Legal description of the liened premises: Lot Eighteen (18), Block One (1), in Skyline View Addition, according to the recorded map or plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the Registrar of Titles in and for Dakota County, Minnesota
Check here if all or part of the described property is Registered (Torrens): X
Property address: 1701 Skyline Drive South, Burnsville, Minnesota, 55337.
OTHER LIEN INFORMATION
1. The person holding the Marital Lien: Perry Marshall Smith, a married person.
2. X Is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
1. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
2. The original principal amount secured by the lien was $162,000.00.
3. At the date of this Notice, the amount due under the lien is Two Hundred Thirteen Thousand Three Hundred Dollars and no cents ($213,300.00)
4. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Lien, the Lien will be foreclosed, and the liened premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 8, 2012, 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office, 1550 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota, 55033.
5. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION OF THE LIEN, BY THE LIENOR OR THE LIENOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE LIENED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND HAS BEEN ABANDONED.
Dated: January 18, 2012
Deputy Sheriff of Dakota County
Dated: January 12, 2012
/s/ Perry M. Smith
Name and address of Attorney pro-se/Marital Lien Holder
Perry M. Smith
5775 Wayzata Boulevard
St. Louis Park, MN 55416