NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: May 23, 2013
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Trang Tong and Luyen Le, wife and husband, as mortgagor, in favor of Sunrise Banks, National Association, a national banking association, f/k/a University National Bank, successor by merger with Park Midway Bank, N.A., f/k/a Park Midway Bank, f/k/a St. Anthony Park State Bank, as mortgagee, dated March 4, 2004, and recorded on March 25, 2004, as Document No. 2188858, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Dakota County, Minnesota ("Mortgage"). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $130,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the
Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $80,137.69.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 4717 Babcock Trail, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55077, Property Tax ID No. 20-02910-77-013, and legally described as follows:
That part of the South 22.00 acres of the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 29, Township 28 North, Range 22 West, Dakota County, Minnesota, lying Southwesterly of the center line of County State Aid Highway No. 73; lying Southeasterly of the Southeast line of Lot 3, Block 5, GROVELAND PARK and its extension, according to the recorded plat thereof, said Dakota County; and lying Northwesterly of the hereinafter described Line A.
Commencing at the Northwest corner of the Northeast Quarter of the
Southeast Quarter of said Section 29; thence South 0 degrees 13 minutes
57 seconds East, assumed bearing, along the West line of said Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter distance of 999.52 feet to the point of beginning of the line to be described; thence North 68 degrees 33 minutes
42 seconds East, 167.19 feet; thence North 59 degrees 20 minutes 27 seconds East, 264.31 feet to the center line of County State Aid Highway No. 73 and there terminating ("Property"), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on July 11, 2013 at
10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Sunrise Banks, National Association
(a national banking association)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North Stillwater, MN 55082 (651) 439-2951