Date: June 19, 2014
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Justin B. Noll, single person, as mortgagor, in favor of AnchorBank, fsb, a federal savings bank, as mortgagee, dated February 27, 2004, and recorded on March 25, 2004, as Document No.
2189057, as assigned to Royal Credit Union, a Wisconsin state chartered credit union, by that certain assignment of mortgage dated May 5, 2014, and recorded on May 14, 2014, as Document No. 3011217, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (collectively, "Mortgage"). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2.The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $122,900.00.
3.No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5.As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $103,530.87.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 81 East Orme Street, Unit 1, West St. Paul, Minnesota 55118, Property Tax ID No. 42-33900-81-001, and legally described as follows:
Unit 81-1, Common Interest Community Number 429, a Condominium, Orme Townhomes, Dakota County, Minnesota ("Property"), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 7, 2014 at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff\'s Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor\'s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8.The mortgagor must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on February 10, 2015, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR\'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10.The mortgagor released from financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
Royal Credit Union
(a Wisconsin state chartered credit union)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082