Date: March 27, 2014
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Lisa Ferguson Westmiller and Jamie B. Westmiller, wife and husband, as mortgagors, in favor of The RiverBank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated June 18, 2003, and filed of record on November 12, 2003, as Document No. 0521219, as modified by that certain loan modification agreement executed by Jamie Westmiller dated November 1, 2010 and filed of record on January 4, 2011, as Document No. T673777, as assigned to Royal Credit Union, a Wisconsin state chartered credit union, by that certain assignment of mortgage dated October 14, 2011, and filed of record on November 14, 2011, as Document No. T686977, all in the Office of the Registrar of Titles in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (collectively, "Mortgage"). The land described in the Mortgage is registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $142,400.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5.As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $134,845.90.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 3817 77th Street East, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076, Property Tax ID No. 20-71163-01-070, and legally described as follows:
Lot 7, Block 1, in South Grove No. 14, Dakota County, Minnesota
("Property"), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 15, 2014 at
10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff\'s Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors\' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8.The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 18, 2014, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS\' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10.The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Royal Credit Union
(a Wisconsin state chartered credit union)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616) Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599) Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North Stillwater, MN 55082 (651) 439-2951