NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: September 19, 2013
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain combination mortgage, security agreement, fixture financing statement and assignment of leases and rents executed by Mark R. Zweber and Patricia M. Ryan, husband and wife, as mortgagor, in favor of New Market Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated October 12, 2006, and filed of record on October 25, 2006, as Document No. 600000, as amended by that certain amendment to mortgage and other loan documents executed by Mark R. Zweber and Kenrick Corner, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company, dated October 23, 2009, and filed of record on October 28, 2009, as Document No. T653120, and further amended by that certain amended and restated combination mortgage, security agreement, fixture financing statement and assignment of leases and rents executed by Kenrick Corner, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company, dated December 9, 2011, and filed of record on December 20, 2011, as Document No. T688763, all in the Office of the Registrar of Titles in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (collectively, Mortgage). The land described in the Mortgage is registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage, allocated to the property described below, was: $1,150,000.000.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, allocated to the property described below, is: $1,127,160.90.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 11175 205th Street West, Lakeville, Minnesota 55044, Property Tax ID No. 22-41618-01-020, and legally described as follows:
Lot 2, Block 1, Kenrick Corner, according to the recorded plat thereof, Dakota County, Minnesota (Property),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 7, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriffs Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
New Market Bank
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599) Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
(651) 439-2951 16898-F