FOREIGN PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE\'S NOTICE OF INTENTION TO
EXERCISE ALL POWERS OF A
LOCAL PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AS TO ASSETS IN MINNESOTA
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF DAKOTA
FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COURT FILE NO. 19HA-PR-13-587
ESTATE OF John Louis Slezia, Jr.,
I, Mable Jean Slezia, the Foreign Personal Representative of the Decedent\'s Estate, state:
1. The Decedent died on January 8, 2013, a resident of the City of Coppell, County of Dallas, State of Texas.
2. I am the duly appointed and qualified Personal Representative of the domiciliary Estate of the Decedent in the County of Dallas, State of Texas, as Court File No. PR-13-00240-3.
3. My address is 663 Oakbend Drive, Coppell, Dallas County, Texas, 75019.
4. To the best of my knowledge no administration has been commenced and no application or petition for administration is pending in Minnesota.
5. Attached to this notice is a certified or authenticated copy of my appointment of Personal Representative and of any official bond I have given.
6. I now give notice of my intention to exercise as to assets in the state of Minnesota all powers of a local Personal Representative and maintain actions and proceedings in Minnesota in accordance with Minn. Stat. 524.4-205.
Under penalties for perjury, I declare or affirm that I have read this document and I know or believe its representations are true and correct.
Dated: April 29, 2013
/s/Mable J Slezia
Foreign Personal Representative
Attorney for Foreign Personal
Robert D. Lybrand
Robert D. Lybrand, P.C.
580 S. Denton Tap Road, Suite 280
Coppell, TX 75019-
Attorney License No.: TX State Bar No. 12712100