Letter: In support of Angie McGinnis
To the editor,
Here are the top ten reasons to support Angie McGinnis for School Board
10. As an experienced educator, Angie understands the importance of providing lessons that engage all students in their learning by making the lessons meaningful to their lives. As a school board member, this is foremost in her mind as she looks at best practices for all District 200 students.
9. Angie possesses excellent organizational skills.
8. Angie is a team player. She realizes the importance of having a good working relationship with the people you work with in order to be successful.
7. Angie’s outgoing personality enhances her ability to connect with people from all walks of life.
6. Angie has demonstrated her excellent communication skills as a speaker for the SAVE organization.
5. Angie understands the importance of being able to provide a quality education for School District 200 children while at the same time making sure that District 200 operates in a financially responsible manner.
4. Angie’s experience as a teacher gives her a sound understanding of the challenges school districts face in the 21st century.
3. Angie is a visionary with the ability to turn ideas into reality.
2. Angie’s leadership with several community service projects demonstrates her commitment to serving the Hastings Community.
1. Angie is passionate about providing a quality education for all District 200 students.
It has been my pleasure to know Angie since she moved to Hastings approximately 16 years ago. During this time, she has consistently demonstrated the qualities listed above both as an educator and as a school board member. I encourage you to support Angie’s desire to serve a second term on the District 200 School Board.