Letter: SEAS says ‘Thanks’ for help during Patriot tournament
To the editor,
SEAS School wishes to thank the many players, parents, fans and alumni volunteers who helped make the SEAS 54th Annual Patriot Basketball Tourney a huge success.
• All parent and student volunteers who helped with concessions, tickets, security, setup and take down.
• KDWA’s Nick Tuckner, Ed Valenti, and Dan Massman for the radio broadcast.
• Dick Cragg and Doug Laumeyer for their announcing of games.
• Bill Klein, Ryan Klein, Cortney Cadwell, Ceil Strauss, Rita and Mick Humbert for doing scorebook and clock.
• Tim O’Brien and Green Mill for sponsoring our half-time shootout.
• Tom Latuff for the Greg’s Meats hot dogs.
• Wendy Agen and Onion Grille.
• Jim Cadwell for the tourney poster.
• Sarah Heil-Brenny and Val Fritz for the locker decorations.
• Sarah Heil-Brenny for the photos and videography.
• Tom Kranz and Graphic Design for the tournament programs.
• Cheri and Andy Tetzlaff and Terri and John Lawrence for the concessions and lining up all the volunteers.
• All our students and alumni for the fan support and the national anthems.
• All our tournament referees.
• Our custodial staff Steve, Bill and Mitch.
• Padrick Judd for all the behind the scenes work.
• Coach Brenny and Coach Cadwell for all their help this weekend and dedication to SEAS Basketball!
• Lastly, the student athletes and coaches for fine play and good sportsmanship!