Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Hastings graduate dies from carbon monoxide poisoning while fishing in Wyoming

Email

Steven McConnell, a 1974 graduate of Hastings High School, died Monday in a tragic carbon monoxide accident while ice fishing with his 17-year-old son Matthew in Wyoming.

Advertisement

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading

Log in or activate your account if you are a current Hastings Star Gazette subscriber.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Chad Richardson
Chad Richardson has been the general manager and editor at the Hastings Star Gazette since 2007. He was the general manager of the Farmington Independent and Rosemount Town Pages from 2000 to 2007. He previously worked at the Star Gazette from 1996 to 2000 as a photographer and reporter. He also worked as a photographer and writer at the Pope County Tribune in Glenwood.
(651) 319-4500
Advertisement
Advertisement