NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT,
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Condominium No. 121 St. Francis Way Condominium Declaration for Condominium, Dakota County, Minnesota, by Lori Link, as fee owner of the below-described property subject to said Declarations.
2. Pursuant to the Condominium No. 121 St. Francis Way Condominium Declaration for Condominium, filed for record with the Dakota County Recorder on May 25, 1994 as Document No. 1218823 and all amendments thereto, and Minnesota Statutes, a statutory lien exists for unpaid assessments and fees incurred from October 1, 2016 to the date of this notice.
3. No action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by the statutory lien or any part thereof, or if an action has been instituted it has been dismissed or discharged prior to the commencement of these proceedings.
4. The holder of the lien has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the assessment lien and foreclosure of said lien, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice the amount due, after acceleration, pursuant to the Association's Declarations and By-laws, is $10,024.25.
6. As of the date of this notice, the names of all parties that have been released from liability for the assessment lien are as follows: NONE.
7. Pursuant to the provisions of the Condominium No. 121 St. Francis Way Condominium Declaration for Condominium, the lien will be foreclosed and the land located at 3601 St. Francis Way, Unit C, Eagan, Minnesota 55123, in the County of Dakota, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Unit 35, St. Francis Way Condominium, Condominium No. 121, Dakota County, Minnesota will be sold by the sheriff of said county at public auction on October 4, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota 55033 in said county and state, to pay the debt then secured by said lien, including any additional assessments and late fees that may become due through the date of sale, along with the costs, attorney's fees and disbursements allowed by law.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagors, or mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of said sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTE, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Dated as of August 13, 2018
BERNICK LIFSON, P.A.
Matthew S. Greenstein (#392044)
Attorneys for St. Francis Way
5500 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 1200
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
08/23/18 - 09/27/18