NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 30, 2009, executed by 103 North Concord Partners, LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership, as Mortgagor to First Minnetonka City Bank, as Mortgagee and filed for record on June 11, 2009, as Document Number 2663434, in the Office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: Not Applicable
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $ 350,000.00
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $ 286,333.06
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
ALL OF LOTS 26 & 27 & 28 BLK 3 & EX COM AT SW COR N 20 FT ALONG W LINE SE TO PT ON S LINE 12 FT E OF SW COR W ON S LINE TO SW COR
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on July 26, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., at the lobby of the Dakota County Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota 55033.
8. The street address of the property is: 103 N. Concord Exchange, So. St. Paul, MN 55075. The tax parcel identification number is: 36-72850-03-290.
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02 Subd. 30. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02 is: First Minnetonka City Bank.
10. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
11. TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, unless otherwise provided by law, the date on or before which the mortgagor(s) must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on NOT APPLICABLE
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
12. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. The right to verification of the debt and identify of the original creditor within the time provided by law is not affected by this action.
Dated: June 1, 2018
FIRST MINNETONKA CITY BANK
Attorney for Mortgagee
Norman H. Pentelovitch
BAER & LOUWAGIE, P.A.
90 South Seventh Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
/s/ Norman H. Pentelovitch
Attorney-in-fact for Mortgagee
06/14/18 - 07/19/18