NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: October 5, 2017
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Curtis Flanegan and Kimberly M. Flanegan, husband and wife, as mortgagors, in favor of Anchor Bank, N.A., a national banking association, f/k/a Anchor Bank Farmington, N.A., as mortgagee, dated September 26, 2003, and recorded on November 6, 2003, as Document No. 2137029, as modified by that certain modification of mortgage dated October 31, 2005, and recorded on November 16, 2005, as Document No. 2381378, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Dakota County, Minnesota (collectively, Mortgage). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $90,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $69,021.57.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 5800 222nd Street, Hampton, Minnesota 55031, Property Tax ID No. 17-00400-30-015, and legally described as follows:
That part of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SW ¼ of NW ¼) and that part of the South Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (S ½ of SE ¼ of NW ¼) of Section Four (4), Township One Hundred Thirteen (113), Range Eighteen (18), Dakota County, Minnesota, described as follows: Beginning at the Northeast corner of said Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SW ¼ of NW ¼); thence South 0 degrees 03 minutes 19 seconds East along the East line of said Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SW ¼ of NW ¼) a distance of 660.96 feet to the Northwest corner of said South Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (S ½ of SE ¼ of NW ¼) thence South 89 degrees 43 minutes 17 seconds East along the North line of said South Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SE ¼ of NW ¼) a distance of 34.50 feet, thence South 0 degrees 03 minutes 19 seconds East a distance of 316.00 feet, thence North 85 degrees 21 minutes 12 seconds West a distance of 206.20 feet; thence North 0 degrees 03 minutes 19 seconds West a distance of 384.00 feet, thence North 89 degrees 56 minutes 41 seconds East a distance of 138.00 feet, thence North 0 degrees 03 minutes 19 seconds West a distance of 576.43 feet to the North line of said Southwest Quarter (SW ¼) of the Northwest Quarter (NW ¼), thence South 89 degrees 45 minutes 02 seconds East along said North line of said Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SE ¼ of NW ¼) a distance of 33.00 feet to the point of beginning and there terminating, Dakota County, Minnesota, according to the Government Survey thereof. (Property),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 22, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriffs Office: 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on May 23, 2018, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Anchor Bank, N.A.
(a national banking association)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082